Friday, March 06, 2009

TODAY IS FRIDAY!!!
means after my morning paper tml
I WILL BE FREE LIKE A BIRD and GONNA CELEBRATE our little DMS graduation @ one of the club at Mohammad Sultan

I CANT WAIT LA!!!!!
so happy!!!!
we are finally out from the stupid old MH building and heading to the ''grand'' HQ campus. lol...

I also cant wait to do my exercise!! dont really have time to run recently. and guess what? I gain 4 kg already!! gosh!!! that is so much!!
i dont wanan be a fat little ugly pig man.

i dont mind getting heavier but I wanan tone up!!!
I WANT TO RUN!!!

*********************************************************************

anw, this picture is taken one week ago.
my cute little sister just open an boutique shop in JB.
i wish u all the best gal!! =)


then, this is taken on Valentine.
we had NewYork NewYork @ AMK hub. how pathetic right?
but yeah! We Had Fun!!
the fried fish suck anw. =(