Monday, April 06, 2009

a new chapter of my life
moving to Melbourne soon

I've been staying in Sg almost 8 years.
somehow, I feeling a little bit sad right now.

oh man.
I definitely miss u very much.
all of you!
every single one of you.
my best friends.

ironically, I miss my friends more than my families.
weird.
Maybe I already used to have a distance (physically) with my families.
I always love the freedom they gave.

at the same time, I am excited and look forward to my new life in Melbourne.

I can't wait for the...
Part time job
Campus lifestyle
Western culture
Difficulties & challenges

so many things to see, to hear, too try.
it is so adventurous.

**************************************************************

he is coming with me!!!
this is real!
He is coming!!

for whatever reason.
as long as we are happy now.

why do I have so many questions?
I shouldnt worry.
he will be fine. =)

p/s: love waking up with you~