Friday, August 21, 2009

~The things I want to do when I am back in Sept~

I have stay in Melbourne almost 3 mths now.
time flies man!~
so fast! exam is coming and I am going to next trimester soon! =)

I cant wait to go back Singapore!!!

I want to go ECP sun tan and cycling and picnic
I want to go Kbox with huiling, claris and mitra
I want to Starbucking with adeline and Jason
I want to meet up Vivian and Junie for dirrrrty talk
I want to see how Cammy, Mingyi and Gina torture coffee!
I want to hug and kiss Foochong NON STOP!
I want to have dinner with my aunties and uncless
I want to disturb my mum and 'dad'
I want to watch movie with my sisters!!
so many wants......
I ALSO WANT THE TIME FLIES SLOWLY WHEN I AM BACK!!!

MITRA, I Wish U to Have a MOST MEMORABLE 21st BIRTHDAY Party Today!!! =)
have fun and complete ur mission of kissing 10 random guys u meet at ur chalet! *wink*
this is my bday present for u!
Muacks!!