Friday, September 18, 2009

Why we don't lie?

1st you break the simple promise when u know you shouldn't break, or you shouldn't promise at the first place if you know you can't keep the promise.

2nd YOU LIE!!! such a dishonest act. that.. make me not to trust ur words again, and make me think about.. which statement u made is true?

3rd it is just simply very UNFAIR! well. if you really want to be an asshole to me, then I wont care to be a slutty bitch to you either. Treat people at the way u want them to treat u man.

4th girls' have 6th sense and they are accurate.

5th THE MOST CRITICAL outcome if u lie, I will never forgive u ever!

p/s: dont assume that if you don't say, it is consider not lying. I am not ur body bug, I dont know what's going on around you if you try to ''hide'' it from me. but once I find out, you better dont regret.

-end of my ''Soo hates people lie'' theory-