Saturday, January 09, 2010

I think Im really down.

this is real.
this is the 1st time after soooo long,
I feel down for my studies.

I was always confident with my work.
and what happen this time?

I dont have any motivation to try anymore.
function is killing me.
I feel stress.
this stress isnt good
it is not that kind of little pressure I have always given myself.
I loved the challenge, I could find laughter in exam.

and now..
the only thing I have is WORRY.

worry doesnt help anything.
I should try to GET thing done!
fuck it man!
2 more weeks!

************************************************************

I must really pass this semester.
bcoz after this, my uni life will get started.
and I alreayd think about what to do in the next 6 mths.

Please soo, motivate urself, JUST 2 more weeks!
I can have all the fun I want after this.
and I promise myself, I will have real fun.

XOXO myself.