Saturday, May 17, 2008

Person A said: someone who care about you should be supportive and not cause us to be so distracted of your studies. that is the reason you asked me to concentrate in my exam first. So, you love me.

Person B said: i think problem lies with trust, when you see no trust between parties its really hard to go on. that is the reason you said we lead no way. But.. You still Love me.

Person C said: I believed that he is just too tired, cause if someone don't show me appreciation, i will stop trying so hard for the particular person. And this, I know u used to love me.

Person D said: You must learn to trust too. From you i can tell guys from all your previous r/s has broken your trus, thus you are too protective of yourself to not let yourself get hurt again. It is so true, but i know i do like you.

Person E said: aiya just take a break, give him more time to rest, maybe he is troubling with something else. Since i said i care for you, yeah i think i should stop bothering you like that.

Person F said: pls stop thinking about this, and concentrate on your studies, after that we will talk about it again. It is so rational. but can we wait?

Person G said: Stop asking him the same damn question now and then, if you were him, you will get annoyed too. So that, i will never know how much you love me or how much u miss me anymore, coz i am not allow to ask. but i will believe that You still love me when you talk nicely to me again.

in the end, i tell myself that i should listen to you. Be a good girl, and study hard 1st. we will see how later.

p/s: i wish we'll have a ''happlily ever after'' ending too.