Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You are going to be a crazy workaholic! indeed, you already are!

I totally understand that you need the money to fulfill all your wishes and dreams, but can’t you just give yourselves a little bit time to relax awhile? Don’t ever forget the purpose of earning so much, you wanted to be happy, and don’t forget to enjoy and care the person beside you. Stop looking at the surface! Yeah you think for me, you want me to do whatever is right at the certain time, you can’t wait for me to grow up. But I am not as childish as you think! Either, I am not being unreasonable! I just want to tell you how I really feel. You are not the only one who is working hard for this relationship, I care too! Just that I care the thing which you’ve neglected at your age or your position.

I just can feel that you are always bothering with your works. How can i actually feel ‘you’ when your mind is not really with me? You even dream of receiving customer call when you sleep? How crazy is this?? Do you ever know that? Your work again… always it is.

p/s: You will feel tired with your special way of concern. I am clear with my thoughts!

i miss the days.