Monday, May 04, 2009

Good or Bad?
it is so amazing.
he always know there is something on my mind.

I hate argument.
same as others, I yell. I shout. I cry.
but I stop doing that anymore

I cant stand when my boyfriend do that to me.
I will become speechless.
I see no point to talk anymore..

I just want a proper communication.
if not, we could just stay quiet for awhile.

there is always a reason for something.
I am not pushing bf away.
I just cant think of any better solution to fix the temporary problem currently.
needs & wants.

random: I seriously hate my whole fucking ugly body now.
pimple all over my body and face, plenty of fats on my cute sexay belly, lazy unhappy mind.
FUCK OFF MAN!!!!
I WANT TO GET BETTER SOON!!!

I want to go Melbourne so much!!
curious about my new life there.
it gonna be so excited and adventurous.

THAT IS WHY
I keep rushing IDP to get my visa done.
but.. well... I get bored of waiting now.
I have no mood to pack, no mood to move, no mood to go anywhere else.

I miss my friends so much.
keep that bonding until i see u again please.

gfs have bfs.
bfs have gfs.
the reason friends get apart physically.

I alwayss can understand this.

I wondered why is my topic surround with 'K' all the time?
HL said that is bcoz we always be with the same person when things happened.
I agree.

one small little tiny problem of myself.
whenever I get attached, I stick with my bf too much.
Good or Bad?

p/s: sorry for the unstructured entry

ops! did I mention that we are officially now?
well.. no different from not being official I think.

I am lucky to find myself a ''perfect bf in my eyes''
jellyfish. healthy dinner. honey lemon. moviesss. proper talk. the ability of reading my mind. makes me happy.
most important, he shows that he loves me. v.e.r.y. m.u.c.h.