Sunday, May 10, 2009

YEAH! SOO JEN GOT A NEW CAMERA NOW!!!!
it is Canon ixus 100 in BLACK!! it is freaking cool and awesome!!

I can take looooots of dogs photosss at ECP now.
I ALWAYS GOTCHA no matter how I shake!!

**********************************************************

I think my whole family has a special gene.
we can sleep in a noisy environment.

I was drying my hair at the full blast speed after bath abt 11pm just now.
both of my uncle and aunty already sleep like a baby... I thought I might wake them up by making so much noise..
so.. I keep observing them while drying my hair..
and.... I saw they still sleep like a baby!!!!

come to think about that...
I always sleep with some music on when I was alone in S’pore.
if not, I always sleep with somebody.

I hate sleeping alone but I love to have my own room.

talk about sleeping, I am trying to sleep early and be healthy these days..
CAN’T WAIT TO GET RID OF ALL THE ANNOYING PIMPLESSSSssss!!!

How I slept at 10pm sharp few years ago?
I remember I always go home by 8.30 (the latest) when I was in secondary school.
Whenever the clock hit at 10pm, my eyes just closed automatically!!!
my friends were pretty fed up and some was amazed by my ability to sleep at 10pm SHARP!

Back then.. my skin was so goooooooood.

anw, some friends of mine hug their partner when they sleep together.
some people I know they don’t.
I don’t see my uncle hug my aunty when they sleep.
I don’t see my father hug my mum when they sleep too.
I don’t see my elder sister hug her bf when they sleep either.

Why it is so?!
I LOVE BEING HUG WHEN I SLEEP!!!
alright, maybe not hug. How about holding my hand when I sleep?

sometime, I hope you are not a light sleeper.
or I hope.. I can don’t squeeeeeeeze beside you whenever we are together every single nightssss, so u can sleep well and be a happy pervert in the next day. =)