Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday!!! No school for me! a Loooooooooong weekend.
well.. one more assignment to be done before Sunday.
I gonna spend my whole Friday and Saturday with Mintzberg.

I have organized a Dinner Party on Sunday!
to celebrate the over of ''first term stress''

I have invited two professional chefs who is from Korean and Singapore.
lets see what are they going to prepare for us soon! whahahah =p

I haven feel so happy for such a loooooooooooooooooong time
maybe I found a home, and assignments is finishing soon, baby darling is coming soon!!!

yes!! 2 more weeks! I will get to see foochong again! :)

******************************************************

HoOlala~ I finally made a call to HL and TX and my Xiao Yi!
I am so sorry... =(
I thought can use internet is more than enough ma.. =p

It is so nice to hear ur voices again.
I miss you man!!
TX sound abit tired though.. =(
HL yo HL.. faster finish yr 3 and it is time for us to travel again! together!!! hahaha

*******************************************************

I rushed to city from school ytd..
thought there is mid night shopping on Thurs..
and damn! wasted my time...
haiz..
Luckily I still got 6 little presents for my ''princess'' ;)

more to come~ :)