Sunday, July 05, 2009

It is more than enough to have u - one man.

Looking for a suitable place is the hardest thing ever.
So much condition and financial budget.
Luckily I finally become abit open minded and willing to try to have a roommate.
Qiu- the taiwan guy I met when I just arrived melb is going to share a two rooms apartment with me.

I really had bad impression with roommate.
Staying in sg for 8 yrs and I only experience to live with a stranger once.
She is a good roomate, a house owner.
Most impt, we seldom meet, I have my privacy.

My second roommate in aus gave me a big shock.
Being nice could be my weakness.
Taking advantage of me doesn't hurt me
instead, it give me an opportunity to learn different thing

if pushing ard by you or talk proudly to me make u feel like a princess, then keep doing
I'm sympathize u.

It isn't hurt when I being push ard by u
it is hurt when my bf trying to protect me while i just being an asshole
now u are gone! I feel relieve

few more ddays
another person in this house is leaving soon
I will miss hugging Karl.

Melbourne weather could kill my love.