Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HooRay!! I move out already!!!! =)
home from sch is only 25 mins!!

I have my own sweet bedroom and a private bathroom!
plus few cool roommates and few classmates staying nearby. =)

I took 2 hrs to shift all my stuff here, and 2 hrs to unpack everything..
i think I gonna spend another 2 hrs for furniture shopping on Friday!

photo will be taken soon! :)

anw, in case I forgot to tell u guys what kind of place I am staying..
let me tell u again! hehe

well.. it is a doublestorey house situated at Clayton (suburb)
there are 6 rooms and 4 bathrooms in this house.
I got the upper room where it is cleaner and bigger! :)

all my friends are allow to visit me, but cannot stay overnight. =(
except for BF and family. haha!

but nvm.. it is jus a 6 mths contract.
I will move out again ( maybe! ) =)