Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Heading to a predictable direction.

I’ve been reading so many and many times, observing everything over and over again. Yet, I still believe that you still care about her.

I am so tired of trying so hard to take over her. I don’t mean I want to replace myself to her previous position; frankly, I don’t hate her because I believed that she must be good enough for you to love her.

I just hate that she is in your mind every time.

Sometimes I do wonder why I ever want to been so serious with you. Why I ever want to hurt myself again by falling in love. How I wish we could stay sweet and happy everyday, but it never stay that way.

I am so upset yet I don’t know how to tell you why I feel so. Yeah, maybe u doesn’t even want to know. Why do we need to commit and tired ourselves so much? I don’t enjoy the moments we are having these days.