Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It is just so funny. You only happened to treat me better when you realized I am really unhappy with you.

Of coz, I appreciated it! At least u TRIED to cheer me up I thought. I have been thinking how sweet you were. And thank you for a billion times.

Is it because you already grown up, which made us, have a different way of thinking? Or, is it because I am being too childish to think as an adult? No matter it is, I find so hard for us to have a same direction.

This always made me think I am not suitable for you.

So much thinking have been going through my mind every seconds. There are SO much that you trying to avoid from listen to me and I am getting tired to make myself to tell you too.

People always say we have to care about present, yet I am getting affect by YOUR past because I found out you actually had a future with her. I am so jealous because there were so many things you had done with her before. No wonder, when u do anything with me again, you will feel bored.

Whenever u get bored, made me wondering how great will it be when u were with her? If that so, why don’t you just get her back?

Things changed… my feeling, my attitude, and my thoughts.

You said you were trying to make friend, but I know I will not allow that anymore after the stupid accident. So either I or she is what I decided to do between you and me.

I know I will make a decision soon.

p/s: Whatever thing should be done should make in time.

How much promise can you made anymore?