Sunday, February 22, 2009


Dramatic week.
still having a little bit headache now. so lets make the story clear and short.
  • my fever started on 15th Feb night
  • took 2 panadol and slept at 3am, temp 40 degree, whole body ache including headache.
  • I was still having high fever on the 16th morning so called adeline to bring me to see doc at 7am
  • she reached at 11am and my fever already decrese by then. so i decided not to see doc
  • I was ok in the afternoon but feeling terrible again in the evening so jason and adeline brought me to a see doc.
  • taken some antibiotic and pills for fever. medicine is too strong and caused serious gastric problem, but fever was gone.
  • I feeling totally fresh and ok on 17th tues, so I went to sch and stay back for revision.
  • feeling sick again. vomit and headache so went back home to rest immediately.
  • on 18th wed still feeling sick in the morning so decided to skip school and stay home for self revision. ( nv revise at all!!! headache whole day!!!)
  • on 19th thurs, I was feeling fresh and ok again so decided to go school and went to starbucks for revision alone after school.
  • around 2pm like that, the noise and the smell of coffee made me nausea.
  • took cab home and started to vomit + severe headache
  • still vomit non stop once I reach home so I called Jerry to bring me to hospital for check up.
  • Tan Tock Seng found out that my platelet was low and suspected to have dengue fever.
  • on 20th, wake up duper early to do something at town area. early afternoon feeling nausea so went to TTS for second blood test.
  • doc suspected that I might have brain infection - symptom ( neck stiff, headache at the same spot, vomit, fever)
  • I admited to SGH. blood test, urine test, and 2 CT scan for brain.
  • around 10pm the doc then told me there was nth wrong with all the test and scan. it was just a normal viral infection.
  • to have 100% safety reason, I was advice to stay in hospital one night for observation.
  • plenty of antibiotic was injected into my body. IS DAMN PAINFUL anw. feeling tired and sleepy all the time. (thanks datou for staying beside me =) )
  • on 21st, I had another 2 blood test and a x-ray before I discharge at 1pm.
  • so now, I am resting at my aunt hse and receiving a best -best treatment, sleep and eat.
  • still have a little bit of headache if I concentrate on something too much, so not able to study yet. IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE!!! i am really worry for my upcoming exam. =(

hopefully i am able to go school by tml. =)

p/s: I hate injection now. so many little tiny holes on my two beautiful and sexy arms. lol .. NAH! just jk. =p