Thursday, February 19, 2009

well. I just came back from Tan Tock Seng Hospital.
gonna thank Jerry for sending me there this afternoon.
I was feeling terrible since the early afternoon @ Starbucks while revising Business Law.

that is weird.
I feel totally fresh and ok every morning.
but whenever I want to start my revision in the afternoon, I will feel sick again.
Is it a laziness sickness or what?!
or I just cannot stress myself now coz I will get headache easily.

well oh well...
doctor said I have low platelet and might have dengue fever also.
so I gonna do another blood test again tml. =(

so yeah! the low platelet is the reason why I get bruise and bleed easily recently.
erm... maybe I am kind of clumsy??
jump here and there
run here and there
bump here and there
that is one of the reason that I got bruise EVERYWHERE! lol

It is not that serious I guess.
I will take care of myself.
no worry friends and my darling... =)