Wednesday, February 04, 2009

It is 90% confirm.
It is 90% confirm!
IT IS 90% CONFIRM!!!!


I am going to complete my 2 years degree in Melbourne from this year July.

All thank to my aunt and uncle.
Without them..
Studying overseas is just a DREAM!


I promised I will do my best and study hard!!

Frankly speaking.
I know and I should be worry about some stuff.
But I am way too excited that I ignore the fact like how tough and how am I going to suffer when I study alone overseas.


First. I have to get a good roommate and a cozy apartment which allow me to study, cook, sleep, chat, play.. nicely.
I don’t mind a male roommate, as long as he is clean, I would prefer a male roommate.
Coz they wont be using my stuff secretly or being so petty over a small things like a woman.

But… someone told me something disgusting about men.
They stink. They mess up the room, the living room, the toilet.. basically everywhere!
Haiz.. I am so.. 洁癖 la.. How to get a ‘’perfect’’ roommate I wants?
Or I just have to learn to live under one roof with someone dirty?

Whatever la! Don’t wanna think about it now.
It is my project week. And I left 2 more to go only!! Yeah~!!!
Finally. =)

****************************************************
I miss you so much that I wish I could fly.
The distance doesn’t drift us apart.
THAT IS THE THING!!!
The thing made us so optimistic today.

My valentine.

****************************************************
Who doesn’t like to share a same bed with the love one?
Definitely not me!

****************************************************


that mudpie we shared!