Friday, February 06, 2009

I really need to change.
I hate myself now.

stop saying the F words.
Maybe I should get some sweets and keep smiling.

that is what I should feel- feeling happy.

why am I so impatient?
why cant I just keep the documents?
why I forgot to save them?

WHY I GET FRUSTRATED SO EASILY?!
omg!

I must cool down now.
It is over.

******************************************************
hey you! so sorry if I sound ' not-so-happy'' these few days.
well. I shouldn't blame on something else. but I really want to say this: STRESS sia!!!

FINALLY!!! Monday is coming.
after that I will get my ''relax- starbucking- enjoyable- study- life'' again.
at this moment, I can only ''sweat'' all I want.
that's why I am going for a run again with a guy who can only wear button shirt. ( haha! just kidding la~)

anw, exam time table is out!!!

March 4th Business Law 2pm to 5pm
5th ISB 2pm to 5pm
7th Macro 10am to 1pm
11th the Study Perth Geography 11th to 30th March

*wink* Life Goes On~