Monday, November 03, 2008


first of all! HAPPY 21st Bday to U- VINCENT SIM!!
Yup! I went to JB to celebrated my primary school friend bday on sat after school.
wooh~ such a big jam!!!
anw, the grand celebration was so grand that the food was not enough! hahah!
Met lot of ex school friends but mostly are guys.. dunno what happen to all the girls.
they just disappeared. :(
To me, it is more like a primary school gathering.
Everyone still look the same.
and I met the bird killer assistant one in that party too..
have a good chat with him and realised he actually is a hyper active kid. =p
Promise to make a gathering again next year with exchange they gonna plan a trip for me!!!
I WAN TO GO to the national park at Tengganu ( dunno how to spell)!!!
wooh~ is 3am now! i got to sleep. hehe.. tata! :)