Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I’m sorry.
Sorry for not being a good sister.

Is it because she thinks I am too young to know this?
Is it because she thinks I shouldn’t worry about that matter while I am still studying?
Is it because I am too far… I am staying too far from her. The distance.. our distance..
I almost forget how we used to fight when we were still a kid.
I almost forget how she pampered me when I need some encouragement.
I almost forget the reason she cried after the fighting…

The pressure she is handling now…
The troubles she is having now..
The tiredness of her voice..

That, made me cry..

I miss her.
I love her.

I want her to share her problems with me.
I want to replace her current place.
I hope I can do something for her..

I want her to be happy!
I am going back home one day
Stay beside her
And
Fight with her
Again…

*********************************************************

The call made me jump!
The excitement!
seeya New zealand! *wink* >.<