Sunday, November 09, 2008

YES TODAY IS THE DAY!!
FINALLY!!!!! all 6 projects are handed in!
Projects are quite easy actually.. but there is always NOT ENOUGH time.
Imagine u got to rush 6 projects in 3 weeks...
meet friends,
eveyday revision,
entertainment,
schooling,
traveling,
3 meals,
bath
and sleep..
Oh man! 24 hrs is really NOT ENOUGH!!!
****************************************************

Got my letter today too!
Thanks. :)
thanks for letting me know the mistakes
and I have decided to do my best for the next ________
loves.
****************************************************
I wonder...
Pig -oink
Dog -Bark
Mouse -squeak
Cow -moo
Cat? meow??
got such english? anyone?
LOL...
******************************************************
The feeling is different.
incomplete.
It is not the same anymore.
-End-