Monday, November 10, 2008


THIS IS NOT THE NORMAL $30!
why?
because....
IT IS MY FIRST PAY JOB!!

I am a part time economic tutor now!!!
can u imagine??
This is my first job in my whole 20 years of life currently

though I always help my classmates with revision.
this time round I felt pressurized
coz I am PAID!
To be Exaggerate:
my heart was racing all the way back home after tuition, i had hard time catching it!
LOL * wink*

**********************************************
Since young, mummy always ask me to eat vitamin C eveyday.

when I was ill, No medicine is allowed but Vitamin C
when I slept late, No other supplement but Vitamin C
when my stomachache, Vitamin C
when I go clubbing, more Vitamin C to be taken
when I travels, Vitamin C must travel with me too...
and now..
this is my first time to try other Vitamin C.
Mummy's preferred brand is Amway.
and this new one is nicer...
sweeter
for small kids i guess... LOL
Thanks B!
I will eat it everyday for a month!! :)
********************************************

Today is Boys' Town Carnival!!!
Finally get back my O level cert after 3 yrs time.
Luckily my result was ''glamorous'' enough for them to keep HAHAHAHA!

will upload the pictures soon....
check it out! >.<