Thursday, November 27, 2008

That is the problem!

Whenever I decided to move on, u will tell me things which will lead me back to the same again.

YES we are OVER!!
I am not an idiot pls!!

Whenever u feel like getting me back, then one second (clap) I am back to u!
Whenever u feel like pushing me away, then one second (clap) I got to leave u.

Don't mess with me.
I have been too caring for YOU!!!!
and I gonna stop doing that

since u dunno how to appreciate me.

I'm disappointed with you too. if you know what I mean.. ( we just can't be normal friend huh?! )

yes! WHATEVER!
so I shouldn't bother.


STOP MAKING ME CAN'T FALL ASLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT AGAIN!!!

****************************************
Mr. Calvin said:


''being lame can make girls smile,

its the girls smile that makes guys idiotic''