Saturday, June 13, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!
I found a perfect place!!


well.. it is located at st kilda road.
it is a high end area in melbourne.
secondly, this area is super safe coz police station is just few blocks away.
3rd, this pent house is located along the south yarra river.
4th, it is very convenient to travel ard..
5th, I got a valuable place for this perfect place. =) 1.2k a mth including electricity, water, internet, gas and fully furnished room.

also.... there will be a super cute pure breed cat staying with me!!!
I will be taking a video on Tuesday and show it to u! =)

I gonna be busy these coming days..
I have to buy new blanket, pillowssss, a book shelf, bath mat, hangers by tml..
then Orientation week is coming too.
wooh~ Luckily I have the TW friend to help me move my luggage. thank god! haha

I cant wait to move out from here!!!!!!!!! tata~

这个是天主教堂

请看他们的屁股

动物可以用火车也。。。

night.