Monday, June 08, 2009

Gugu and I ( without her, studying oversea is just a DREAM!) =)

hilarious! everyone is looking at another camera!!
this is ugly monster! it is use to protect my luggage being damage from evil kids. =p

so.. I carry more than 50kg in total to Melbourne myself!

hey guys! I am in melbourne now!! safe safe!! no worry~ =)

first, SQ flight was great! with the big monster, I caught the attention from EVERYONE!
even the flight attendant thought I am a little kid, pretty women approached me to offer sweet and cookies. =.=lll
bcoz of the safety reason, I accepted and threw them away later. haha!

2nd, my luggage is too heavy that i took a very loooooooong time before i met the Monash receptionist.
her name is allen, and there was another boy called tony from china shared the same transport with me.
however, he dropped off at another place. so yeah! he is my first Hi-Bye friend in Melbourne! hahah...

3rd, took abt 30 mins ride from airport to guesthouse (the place i am staying now), most of the housing is pretty the same as perth. huge and beautiful. esp the tree!!! they are awesome!! and and and. the sky was GREEN!!! light green blue red and orange. amazing right?? oh yeah.. the weather isnt that cold. i am wearing the same jacket all the time.. =) but i will need to find a good boots soon. allen said i will need it for sure! =)

4th, melbourne is so amazing until i step into claremount. oh man. this place is crap! do u ever watch a horror western movie? it is EXACTLY the same feeling! it is spooky!!! there is the yek yek sound when i walk up the stairs.. doors are made by light wood. red carpet.. i think i will just lock myself in the room and on the light for 24/7. and and and and.. I guess i will not bath for 7 days till i found a new place!!! or i gonna make some fren and ask them to accompany me while i am bathing. the bathroom is sooooooo creepy!!! who will ever dare to use that?!?! it is clean but with the yellowish light and poor furnished, it is just a ghost house. well. someone just bang the door from another room, the effect is so great that my window and bed + door and mirror just got ''shocked'' for 3 seconds.

I am hungry and tired now. well.. being stubborn, I'm still not gonna to bath today. NEVER!!! i will get some food and buy top up card to call u guys asap. =)
loves.

I love them

and I miss this...

**********************************************************************

lock myself in the room with plenty of magazine and newspaper currently.
I promise I will move out SOON!!!
gosh. =(
soo's number is +61 422853230 australia line Singapore local line is 64927149, but not in use yet.