Wednesday, June 10, 2009


well.. I gonna update little bit here.. =)
i met a new gal from msia age 24 called kelly today at some train station.

i was lost and she was helpful. hehe.. so we exchange number and she said she could meet me anytime if i want to. =) great right? hehe...

so.. I went to visit my melb aunt today and she brought me to see her niece's house. she tot I could rent a room there..
well. I dont really like the place..
1st it is far from sch but near city
2nd i dont wanna stay with relative
3rd all the msian gal there look so boring
4th the hse isnt tat great and cost me 270 a week.

so i decided not to stay there!!

oh yeah~ i went to bridge rd this morning and found lot of factory outlets! gosh!! the variety is PLENTY~ and cheaper!! cheaper a lot!! i got myself a boot at 110

and some humper and sweater. i should bring u guys there next time when u come to Melb! =)

so yeah~ my day goes well. nth much today except starting to get emo of the weather here.. no sun no sun no sun!! sky is so dark after 5pm.. wth! haiz..


love and miss u all. =)