Monday, June 22, 2009


Hooray~!! it is my first day of school !! =)

Lecturers in Monash seems pretty fierce.
that is very thoughtful for them to speak slowly during the classes, but IT IS WAY TOO SLOW!!!
I could fall asleep anytime man! Luckily I have iPhone. whenever i feel like sleeping, Facebook save my life! lol

oh! same old same~
welcome to Monash University of China.
I dont hate them.. just that.. they should talk softer and be alittle bit polite sometimes.
the classes become pasar everytime during break. oh man. spare my ear pls.....

I finally sent my request to monash, hopefully I can push all the Friday lessons to monday to thurs.. so i will have a Looooooooooong weekend! hehe

guess what? Uni students are real hardworking!
i love the challenge! I GONNA START STUDY EVEYRDAY TOO~!!! just one chap a day..
flip flip flip.. easy right? hahaha...