Sunday, June 21, 2009

St Kilda Beach

It is pretty sad that the weather is not sunny today..
It is my favorite Sunday! and where is the SUN????

well..
something great happened today!
I SAW A BLACK SWAN WALKED
swan can walk!!!!!!
I thought they can only swim!! AMAZING!!
I was really excited... haha..

Look at the pastry...
they are well made isnt?
lovely colors..
they must be super sweeeeeeeeet.
I only tried Tiramisu
then I realized Tiramisu consists of some alcohol-rum

The famous Fish & Chip!
How sinful can this be???
i need to run 100000000km to burn all the fats! hahah
Maybe I should just eat the grilled fish.
the seafood is really fresh and the portion is HUGE!
Luckily I found a friend to share this with me! =)

and here you go~
this is my new friend- Jeff
lalalala~
a quick intro
Singaporean 21yrs old graduated from st andrew JC
loves sport and outgoing! =)

Cruel but Interesting

vase?

*********************************************************

I need to move out.

********************************************************

I am tolerating.
it is ok it is okay..
it will be over soon.

********************************************************
Hooray!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO GO SCHOOL!!!
I guess I will be super excited tonight and I might not be able to fall sleep. haha..

Please. I miss my books....
can I start my assignment now?