Wednesday, July 02, 2008

GENTING with DD & His Family!





Just for Fun!!





Look at the differences between 15 and 16. guess which one is mine? hee...

The Archery caused my arm ache for 3 days!!!


And we only shoot about 50 arrows each. so lousy of me... =(

At Neo Print machine by using own camera!!




I am the Quuen of this GAME! i got more than 3 times JACKPOT!!!

My dear look so cool!!!
Never see this before right? it is kind of softball game. u just need to use the soft ball and hit the 9 small boxes and collect points!!

SEE! we are top player and it called us GOD!!! LOls...


<- - - We use our accumulated coupon and exchange this Genting cups!
I force him to eat this herbal jelly!! poor him.. but it is healthy u know... =)

<----- I forgot where we took this, but i like this picture!!!

WHITE LION AND WHITE TIGER!!! HERE WE GO!!!!~~~

I took the white tiger pictures secretly... =p will be uploading another 2 picstures soon!


p/s: it was a great trip~