Monday, July 28, 2008

Recently is busy with lot of school works.. project project project and projectsssss...
CANT WAIT FOR THE EXAM!!!
I want HOLIDAY!!!

My poor dd got food poisoning ytd.. suddenly vomited in the mid-night... and toothache some more.. his mummy said tat is wisdom tooth.. Luckily he felt better today..

SO... we spent the whole day to visit dog farms and fish farm at Pasir Ris. hehe!

OMG! the dog farms are AMAZING!!! I can't stop myself from running place to place to see every dogs man! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! my border collie.. dd's love- Jack Russell.. German SHephard.. Angel bAby Darling.. Golden Retriver... Bull Dog.. etc.. OH MAN! I LOVE them!!!
anw, we saw this 2 mths old female jack russell... IS ALL WHITE with a brown ear. Her fur is so soft.. and small size! damn cute!!! oh ya! super active!!! HYPER ACTIVE dog! but it is very adorable. It cost $650.. dd said he can get it. but he will not take care of her.. DUH! so disappointed la!!! thought i can own a same dog as ah ling ling.. =(

p/s: haiz.. 23 more days.