Thursday, July 03, 2008

Here is my WHITE LION!! Cool??

Tell u something funny...
me and my dd were wondering is the lion a male or female.....
and i keep thinking about it for 2 days!!!
and finally i realised.....
IT IS A MALE!!!! coz only male lion got hair!!!! STUPID us!!! LOLs!!

anw, i was so excited after meeting this MR WHITE.
nobody suppose to touch it! BUT I DID!!! wahahaha...
i even touch its chest hair but kenna caught by one of the female staff. =p
btw, its hair isnt tat smooth la.. but it is so CUTE!! the big golden brown eyes and white Big nose!!! just cant forget IT!!!

Here is the WHite Tiger. He look like very fierce and macho right??
He is quite naughty and cute actually..
He even toss and turn when he gets tired of photo-taking.
I TOUCH his TAiL!!! I miss him~~

*************************************************************

Sushi Tei with my darling~ MY TREAT!!
It seems like quite a long time since i treat my darling a proper meals, so here we go~ SUSHI TEI DINNER AT HOLLAND VILLAGE!

It is the first time my dd visit sushi tei, so i introduce himt o eat this... eh.. i forgot what does it call liao.. but it is very delicious and worth the price!!! =)

This is GOLDEN ROLL!! manggo on top!

ANd SEafood Miso soup + dunno what chicken don.

*****************************************************

My New Research - SNAILs

THEY ARE MAKING LOVE!!!!
sorry isnt tat clear.. =p

And this is a photo with 3 snails sticking together! All thank to dd.. who made them like this... tsk tsk tsk!!