Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Had a HR meeting with my two lovely groupmates after school.. Nicholas is totally gone! haiz.. miss him alot. he is such a good groupmate and friend.

However, without him, We still can do well for all our projects ok! so dun worry guys!!! =) JIAYOU!!!~ yeah.. So, 1600 words tonight.

Just came back from a short run/ walk with dd from sembawang to yishun blk 292 prata shop. poor dd.. his leg is not fully recover yet. and he stop eating his supplement too!!! haiz...
anw, the prata house is one of my favourite place to dine out last time. the prata is really nice.. especially my roti bom! loves it! keke..

Wanna thanks for all the listening ear! I am doing fine! I will be fine! =) cant wait to catch up with u guys... everyone of u.. !!

p/s: Hi takashi kaneshiro! I love my name!