Saturday, July 19, 2008

I have been staying over my friend's house recently..

We have talked about so much things.. love, study, watch funny & ridiculous movie, laughing, shouting, squeeze in the same bed, chit chat, eating... It is such a great time!! I miss the connection we used to had in the past. We were so happy! Friends are just too Important!!!

Someone asked me would I choose a friend or boyfriend. I replied immediately that I WANT FRIEDNS!!! cause they have been going through thick & thin with me. never put me alone.. I know my bf didnt put me alone too.. but most of the time he just want me to solve problem myself. haiz...

I am so glad that I have you all. I am not afraid of being single cause I HAVE YOU ALL!! This is the thing they have assure me. Love ya!! =)

p/s: I am still testing myself.