Thursday, July 24, 2008

YES! finally that i am feeling better!!! all thank to my friends and him!!

Have a nice chat with him this morning ..Finally he step up and clear my doubts..
The promises are so important to me! He said he will nv cheat on me and love me forever. yeah i know is kind of stupid to believe this kind of words. but ...i choose to believe!.. and i trust that he is really meant it.

Of coz i got to make my promises come true too! study hard and grow up!! he will wait for me to grow up he said. how lovely~ =)

I felt relieved that he can understand my limit. So, I shouldnt control so much too. We are clear that they are just working partner and that's it. I'll do my best and he do his part too. Therefore, things can work!

Sometime, 退一步海阔天空! I am so glad that he didnt let her come up his hse although I said I am ok. atleast he cares about my feeling. thanks my dear! I really appreciate that! but she is cute! i saw the photo.. =) Muack!

p/s: YES!!! you finally dote me again! i miss it so much!!!! Loves. i will always be good and be there for u like u do.