Thursday, October 16, 2008


1st necklace was given to me when we only knew each other abt 2 mths? i remember this happened when.....before I went to KL to visit my family, u brought me to ECP and asked me to close my eyes and surprise me!
that is so sweet.. you are the first man who give me a present in such a special way! hee..

2nd necklace... I think it is one of my Bday present or Valentine present.. I LOVE THIS NECKLACE!! the design is simple and elegant!

3rd necklace is the latest present u gave it to me yesterday. I choose it and love it! Thanks for buying me this and wear it for me immediately! :)

****************************************************

I really want to know more about you, but the more I know, the more I think we are not suitable.
The intention of waiting me to grow do really make u feel happier?
Deep inside ur heart, u have the clear answer.
It is ok not to picture me in ur future plan. It isnt that hurtful but make me realised that it is time for us to be apart. Why keep wasting time right?

When I need u to be there, u always not there for me.
When i think there is a need to talk, u always find something which is more impt to u.

that is the feeling. emptiness.
I am so tired with u
with myself
of trying so hard
again and again
yet I am only the ''wife''
I can be everyone's good wife
but this is not the reason I will make myself to stay with u
It is the reason u cant let me go
yet u dun even make an effort to go on

YES! it is time for me to stop all this.
I have to make us over
for your good
This is the only way u will not get any trouble from me
we missed the timing
the time to catch my heart back.
the time to match my mind to ur thinking.
p/s: U are still the best, you don't deserve to me. U need someone better!