Thursday, October 09, 2008

I AM SO HEART BROKEN .....

sorry if the following context may sound terrible and offended, but I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!
If not happy, u may leave!

HUH? loving two persons @ the same time? What the hell is this?! IT IS SUCH A SELFISH ACT!!

Please la.. there is no such thing of loving two ppl @ the same time. U only able to love one person and like many ppl at the same time! and U ONLY DO SUCH SUCH SUCH THINGS WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE!!!!

If you only like someone, please dun ever confuse them by telling them all those rubbish!
If u cant ever make up ur mind, stay there and think till u got a decision!
If u just wanna play around, find a whore!

WHAT A BASTARD U PEOPLE!! - MEN
WHO give u the right to hurt women like this???
Is it because u got nothing to lose means u can just anyhow hurt anyone?
FUCK U THEN!

* I'll not go back to the same path, but I'll not move forward till I become a better person too. We need two hands to clap!

SO GUYS! Please learn!!