Monday, October 20, 2008

a quick update:

* I went for kayaking last sunday with few friends. FUN and FUN!! met this ''uncle'' ( i think he is old, but he keep saying tat he is not old! ) there and he offer to teach us more abt kayak next time! G and I combined and had a small competition with F and J. and ... of coz! fel team won!! lol.

* Sec schmate gathering at clark quey! Everyone is still the same.. sianz.. Ben still as lame as before and I am the only one got his BIG BIG BIG secret that night! Shh.. I promise i wont tell. =p Kris loves freedom and PSP. Michael is a gentleman, that is why kris always bully him. Andrew become very hardworking.


* PEOPLE!! ATTENTION!! I am going to spend my 21st birthday at Sentosa Rasa Resort Premium Terrace on 27th Dec 2008!!! I am still thinking to have a theme party.. pyjamas? uniform? idea idea pls!! =)

* ANOTHER GREAT PARTY AHEAD!! Halloween party @ Gina House! yeah she is the one who organize it, but I am going to bring friends!!! LOL. costume costume!! yeepee!!


* Projects drive me crazy! 5 more assignment in 2 more weeks! then exam then holiday - Taiwan!!!! yes yes yes!! cant wait! =p

* I have make clear that I want to know more abt each other b4 stepping in a r/s. So, dun try to make me fall in love! I dun want things get complicated! I am controlling ___________.