Saturday, October 11, 2008

4 Common Test in Life

1. Pressure Test- How to handle Stress??

All you can do is give your best effort until bedtime.
Let tomorrow take care of itself.

2. People Test- How to handle disappointment?

Don't EXPECT anything, because if u are not satisfy with what you have expected, disappointment come in.

Let's make a Preference!
I prefer to receive a rose, but a sunflower is OKAY too!


3. Persistence Test- Will I keep my commitments?

''the wise man will find a time and way to do what he says.''
REMEMBER: It is easier to obtain than maintain. BOTH are Important!!

To achieve any worthwhile goal, you must FIRST DECIDE!!
''I will do this, whatever is takes.''

4. Priority Test- who/what will be first in my life?

Get yourself a little test, write up the first 3 things which u think about the most.
Maybe boyfriend, sch works, career, future, family...
Then u see.. are they the key things you want in ur life.

IF yes, Put major effort into key things, not put average effort into lots of things.

THESE are my priority now :
1st, STUDY!!
........


p/s: It is ok to think for urself first, but it is not so nice to be selfish. =)