Friday, March 14, 2008

got back my diploma sem 1 result today!
eng --> C
math--> B
management--> B+

Ah ... It's consider bad to me. Coz i always aim for As. This sem is a really bad semester... coz eng and math are my poorest subjets. Thank to Mr Yeow, my math tutor, and i finally got a B for math! i am so sorry for all my dear friends who failed math. i've intro them my math tutor and hopefully he can help them out.
cheer up guys! math isnt tat bad if u practice more!!! although i noe u already been practicing like hell. but still.. work harder! dun ever give up alright!!! i hope the appeal will be successful. =)
************************************************
Watch the Leap Years jus now. yup! no regret. Is a nice show. the story is so so so touching~ beautiful story, beautiful actress, beautiful songs
GO AND WATCH GUYS!!! hee..
YEaH! HongKong!! I AM COMING!!! with No worries.... lalalalalalala~~~~~~
p/s: am i good enough?