Thursday, March 13, 2008

I went to Escape theme park with my schoolmates on 11th march 2008. Due to the bad weather, we were only able to tried most of the rides at 5pm. cycled- rain~
After that, I caught a bad flu in the second day. the flu came at the wrong time! i have to miss the st james night with huiling and claris. Also, i cant take the flu vaccination until i fully recover. this Vaccination is very important to me, coz i am going to HK this coming monday!! heard that 3 kids jus died in HK due to the flu infection and suspected SARS might occur again. haiz...
I haven pack my luggage yet. so excited yet worry. I really hope this flu or SARS thing will not affect our trip! The most important thing, i wish all the shop will still open for us! i need to do shopping!!!! plan to spend alot for this HK shopping trip!!! my aunt is going to give me HK$ 1700 later! yeah!!!
p/s: we are in love.