Wednesday, March 05, 2008


Went to Mid Valley with my sister this morning. I drove there!!!! yeah. Lost my way again. You will be surprise if I dont. I let my sister drive on the way home secretly.. Nearby my house here.. Just a round only. I think she is a careful driver, not like me. hahahah.... i speed whenever I can.
Anyway, I had Nasi Lemak for my breakfast today. Although It is abit expensive, the food is really delicioussss. hmm...
Especially the fried chicken!! so JUICY~ and crispy.
Later, we went to eat the Gui Ling Gao, it is a kind of herbal jelly. I love it alot.. I will visit the shop everytime when i come to KL or Genting. Anw, got a bowl for myself. hehe.. We wanted to watch movie, but there was no any interesting movie. Then, I wanted to look for nice panties and blouse, but there is none. Also, I was thinking HK might have a cheaper and nicer one. So.... We went home after all the eating! such a boring day~~
Best part is...at this time.. Angel and Ling are sleeping while i am blogging. I am gg to take a nap too! bye..
p/s: The progression doesn't go smooth.