Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I can feel the warmth of our friendship. Thank for approaching me today. I am so touched with all ur words and ur help. I want to blame myself because I misundestand u.

We should speak up, not hiding my feeling from u guys. I should let you know how happy am I, how lucky am I, what was I doing... recently.... I should never let this uncomfortability last for so long....and we both cant believe that i thought i have to make a choice between us.

I should blame myself of "testing" our friendship seriously. I should blame myself of avoiding all the topics we're suppose to share with each other. I should blame myself of getting so far from you. I am so sorry that i've hurt you indirectly. i am so sorry that i've made our "sex in the city" to be so not SPICY for almost 2 months?

but
what have u told me?

You told me that no matter how bitchy am i, you will never belive that. You told me that no matter how disappointed you are, you will talk to me and you wish i do the same too. You told me that you will accept with my decisions because is made by me. You told me that all the advice or "unsupport" argument from you are all done for ME, not yourself. You even can FEEL how lost am i and the complicated feeling i have now. and the best thing is, You are Happy For me, for what i've now!!!

All this because... we are best friend and soul mate.

I promise. I'll always remind myself that you are not taken by granted. I'll always remember that we are once trust each other so much.
P/s: This is the BEST picture we Took together as a damn good friend. I LOVE YOU BOTH!!! and claris, although u are quiet most of the time, but i know u are concern and u let huiling make the speech because she is better with it. =)