Tuesday, March 04, 2008


Yeah I'm back! forgot my gmail and previous blog's password, so HERE is My New Blog! hehe...



I'm at KL now. Taking a really good rest!

8hrs sleep everyday: Yummy breakfast everyday: Redbox everyday: Play with doggy everyday: doing something special everyday too~


erm... what should i blog about lehz??? Okay.. The sound system and room decoration of red box at Pyramid are marvelous, and the price is valuable. My sister and I got a bigger room today and sang 4 hrs, with one free lunch and one free drink for ONLY 10 Ringgit each (about 4.50 sing dollars). After that we walked home, and this is the 1st time i walk home from Pyramid. It is not that far.. only took us abt 10-15 mins. I guess i will be lost if i walk alone... haha
I haven start my food marathon at KL yet. Nasi Lemak from mid-valley, Korean food from Subang, Rojak from SS14, Goreng Pisang from ANYWHERE etc.... i never do any shopping so far, coz i am thinking to save the money for HK trip next next week!!! anw, ris, ling and I haven plan the itinerary yet. meeting them on next wed to discuss abt it. might be going St James that night too! hehe...
Okay la. blog again~ bub Bye...
P/s: I miss You too