Monday, January 12, 2009

Do you like me?
or
Do you love me?

There are differences.

If you like someone, the main reason you want to be with him is because he brings joys to your life.

If you love someone, you don’t need to be with him. You just want him to stay happy and miss him everyday.

To believe with certainty we must begin with doubting.

Do I like you?

or
Do I love you?

p/s: I feel like running. To that quiet place.

**************************************************************************************

I received 22 post mails today!

- bills and bills.

- Birthday card from Perth! You Surprise Me Man! THANK YOU!!! =)

- vouchers and catalogues

- school fees

and

- last semester evaluation from 3 lecturers

Finance lecturer- Mr Arthur '' Hardworking, speaks her mind and good student''

OTQM lecture- Mr Thomas '' 100% attendance, participate and good conduct in class''

Microeconomic- Mr Pon '' an intelligent and highly motivated student. she is a joy to have in class''

That is why I love to go school and it is ok to talk in class

( as long as u are talking to the lecturer most of the time. haha! )