Friday, January 23, 2009

HAPPY 21st B'DAY to CLARIS CHEN

her bday is on 22nd Jan actually. but... i was too busy to do my projects and emailsss..
so yeah! updating blog @ a very slow pace. hehe.

yeah~ she turned 21 now!! WELCOME TO THE 21 club!
people who are 21 should be FUN & CRAZY!
adulthood starting from NOW!!!

babe, lets catch a R21 movie..
I haven watch get a chance to watch it yet! lol..

**********************************************************
JASON P.O.P
YEAH! time flies!
5 mths already..

I still remember 5 mths ago..
adeline and I got so emo and even cry (watery for adeline) when we knew that you are LEAVING us soon. lol.. how crazy?! tsk!

and NOW....
YOU GOT UR FREEDOM!!!

wooh~ we can talk everyday on msn
we can have dinner everyday
we can sneak into my room and do facial

YES YES YES!!!
YOU ARE OUT!!!!

anw, adeline and I are very very very disappointed that...
nobody is handsome and macho in police force. =(

**************************************************

I am going back JB for CNY tml!!
Miss me whoever you are.