Sunday, January 11, 2009

my weekend

Saturday

first time ever. i dyed my hair myself
luckily someone reminded me to wash it off.
if not, my hair will turn to HOT RED!

it is so fast..
a year already..
we had tang xu birthday celebration at the same vegetarian 'restaurant' at bugis.
there was a long long long dinner man

how long have it been since we had our last dinner together? (5 of us)


7years of friendship in sept.
promise to make the day free every yearsss. for us. =)

we had make a secret plan too!
It is a secret and i will nv reveal.

***********************************************************

Sunday

another birthday celebration at ECP.
it is actually like a gathering man.

It is cammy 24th birthday celebration!!!

and since she loves to cycle, everyone fulfils her wish by having a lunch and alot of fun under a hot sun!!! hahah...

My arms got sunburn already man!!
it looks like a red lobster now.

I love this group of friends.
STAY YOUNG!!! =)

p/s: will upload the photosss soon..