Monday, January 05, 2009

I am getting lazy to update my blog recently.

Too much time is occupied.

I got so many plans for my upcoming 4 months holiday

Moving house – near my friends, cheaper, convenient, happier

Perth & California – tickets, cash, VISA, season

Getting a temporary job in KL - resume, interview, networking

Langkawi in June- back acne, time, travel partners

School started already.

I was so excited!

Always cant wait to see my friends again..

But, I am not happy with my new class.

Class is too small..

Less than 50 people.

The chair is fuckin uncomfortable!

And there is a tall guy blocking my view all the time!!

I gonna reach school early to CHOP his seat tml!!!

p/s: Junie, Thanks for the Charles & Keith bag! I love it! =)

***************************************************

how many people can be friends with their ex partners?

I can understand that some people they just don’t see the need of making friends with the heart breaker.

I am my ex bfs’ friend.

***************************************************

Like I said, we learn as we grow.

My previous relationship taught me to be more independent and trust.

I won’t be too sticky anymore.

And I am scare of habitsss.

The habits of seeing each other everyday

The habits of missing each other everyday

But I am too in love to stop making those habits sometimes.

We will see… *wink*