Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I AM BACK!!
CNY spent in JB with friends and families..
I wanna attend primary scho gathering on FRIDAY!!!!!!
haix..
but i got sch.... =(

I miss all of them..

tsk. i really dun wan to be a spoiler.
but this year...
is a really bad year...

my mission- talk abt study overseas stuff with my aunt and uncle.
financially ok for me. but it might be a prob for my younger sister next time if i am going to AUS.
coz the living cost is so high there... They may not have enough for my younger sister degree..

I really wan to go!!! explore and experience.
how?

should I be ''selfish'' like she said? or should I jus go and do my best?

Human factor.
Priority first
with no regrets.

Do u have confidence to make things work if I go?

****************************************
another 10k is gone.
I hate malaysia- Robbery.

****************************************
So many paper works to do.
I am so tired.

ARGH!!!
PLEASE...I WANT EVRYTHING WORKs SMOOTHLY~~~!!!!