Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!!

'' the year is gone already but it has also made us strong.
the path was long but we walked it with a song.
there were fears and tears but we also have reason for cheers.'' =)

I wish you ALL THE BEST in 2009!!
More Achievements and Happiness!! *wink*

************************************************************
Gathered some friends at claris's place and we had countdown together!!
we share our new year goals, play games and prank calls, cheers with beers, plus some chips and prata!


Seems like everyone's goals are related to money!!
save more money, spend lesser, earn more money etc..

YEah! my list is the longest one among all! haha!

GOAL LIST:

1) save $250 every month

2) Get As for all the CA and atleast a B for SA

3) EAT healthy FOOD!!! No fried food for me.....

4) Exercise often!!! FATS!! get lost!!

I Just love this pic! My leg looks long!! but.. I want it toner..hehe!

5) Save on Phone Bill!!!

6) NOT TO FALL IN LOVE BINDLY!!!

WANTS LIST:
1) go for one mth holiday at Perth

2) Sun Bathing in June at any beautiful island

3) Get more Friends and Dates!!!

Friends like this

and Dates like this... HOT MACHO MAN!! LOL

4) Love myself more ( High Maintenance)

5) Love to enjoy being SINGLE!!! =D