Tuesday, December 30, 2008

end of the year
everyone is so busy!
birthday, xmas, new year!

of coz, I keep spending too.
I have been staying in S'pore for 8yrs!
and this is the second time I got so broke!!!
I got negative now!!!

Just counted all my coins and there are only $236
How am I going to survive this coming month man??
My next allowance is like 27th Jan? after Chinese New Year...

so means.. I got no money to buy new clothes now!!! =(

I was wondering where did my money go???

  • Bday party?? No no... that cost me 1100
  • the Tw trip cancellation fees cost me 650
  • skin doc + general doc cost me 200 ( keep falling sick this month)
  • friends' bday and presents!
  • X'mas presents cost me abt 300
  • Self maintenance fees cost me abt 600 this months!!! ( that is insane i noe!! argh!! I signed too many packages!! )
  • outing and gathering with friends.. per outing cost me atleast $50 and I go out everyday!!

GOSH!!! this is how I spent ALL of my Year 2008's SAVING!!!!!!

31st ( last day of 2008) I gonna come out a list! A GOAL LIST for next year!!!
whoever going to count down with me, please prepare urs too!!

WE GOT TO HAVE A GOAL and ACHIEVE it TOGETHER!!! =)

anw, I know I am not suppose to do exercise, BUT I AM GETTING FATTER!!!
I feel so guilty without doing any ''fats burn'' exercise man!!

I woke up early and get myself a running attire and walked to MRT to meet fel ...
damn! I already sweat and the weather is really HOT!!!

so I change my mind last min!!
we cancelled the run and go for an hr swim instead! =)

I seriously think that swimming cant help me burn fats man!! COZ i don have the stamina to swim!!!
and most of the time, I will only done 4 laps in an hr!! THAT IS SO LITTLE!!! HAiz......

my skin ah, my skin...
can u pls recover soon??
I love u.............
very much!
so, please....... =(